We Speak Science Competition
- Students should present a poster in English language in a topic of interests of science and / or medicine
- The work can be individual or in groups (maximum of 5 students)
- Poster should be presented to your colleagues and / or friends and pictures of your presentation should be taken
- A short video, in which you can present yourself (name and surname only) and say ‘’We speak Science’’ should be recorded. In the video you can also include your audience
- Posters will be assessed by scientists in Harvard University and Imperial College London (UK)
- The winners will receive a We Speak Science Award Certificate
- The winner will be featured in Harvard supported scientific organization
- All the applicants have to register themselves first at the Facebook page ‘We speak Science’ at https://www.facebook.com/wespeakscience
- Deadline November 28th, 2015
- Good Luck!
Please complete ALL the points and submit the your application. Posters submitted after November 28th will not be assessed. We look forward to your applications.
To apply to the competition click here: https://wespeakscience.com/apply-for-competition/