Activity description: In this activity, the students of the We Speak Science Academy were asked to present their work by using the concept of building a model of Space Craft on the Space.
Student experiment included the following topics:
- How is the Space craft
- Component of Space craft
- How the Space craft was built
- What kind of materials are used
In this project the students were able to see:
- How they can construct the model of Space craft
- What is the power needed for a Space craft to start the travel to the space
- How to put in practice the theorical knowledge’s
- How to use circumstantial tools for the scientific purpose
Fig.1 Shown here are the students to make their project. Materials used in this project were: thin piece of wood, fish bread, paints and brushes, adhesive, clay, cotton. In this project the student explained to us how they imagined the Space Craft. They were asked how the Space craft is used and how far does it go.
Fig.2 Shown here are the students and their project.
The student project was guided by Xhyhere Zagani mentor.
Name/ Surname: Mishel Zeko, Erda Levenishti and Shazije Zenelhasani
Age: 13 years old
Tel: 069 555 4095
School: Tomorrow’s Education System: TES
Thoughts on the project:
- Taking part in this competition helped me improve my scientific and creative skills.
It also helped me with teamwork.
Thank you We Speak Science!
Photo of the student:
- I’ve always imagined a trip into space and through this project. I made my dreams come true.
- With our spacecraft we travelled into the universe. Thank you We Speak Science for this opportunity!