We are fortunate in that we are not all alike. We develop power via diversity. We Speak Science is a non-profit organization with a global purpose to increase the impact of science in our daily lives. We work all over the world and strive to improve science’s influence through education. We’re looking for professionals who are passionate about science and technology. If you recognize yourself in that description, we’re looking for you! Internships in social media marketing and digital marketing are now available. Join one of the most science-based communities today to help you grow and explore new dimensions of your talents.
- Writing scientific content for website, and posts for social media
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively to deadline
- Manage marketing materials
- Opportunity to share ideas, points of improvement, and start projects
- Update of existing marketing material and generation of reports
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet tight deadlines
- Good coordination, time management, data collection and analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management ability
What do we look for?
- People skills are crucial. We are looking for people with ambition, a commercial interest, and the confidence to give innovative ideas and implement change
- Individuals who are good at building relationships and influencing and negotiating go a long way
- Individuals that are tenacious, resourceful, and possess great analytical and communication abilities, as well as a will to win
- An exciting and educational full-time environment
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: We Speak Science
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Fill this form and submit it.